This large, sharp bowie knife is hand made by Miguel Nieto of Spain. When producing blades they only use a high quality Spanish steel AN-58 is, heat tempered to 58-60 HRC hardness. All of their knives come extremely sharp. This blade is coated black and has 2.5 inch serrated sawback. The handle is ABS and Zamak with an epoxy paint in dark green. The sheath is genuine leather, very thick and has the Miguel Nieto stamped into the thick leather.
Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century.
- Total Length: 11.75″ (30cm)
- Blade Length: 7″ (18cm)
- Knife Weight: 315g (11.1oz)
- Weight In Sheath: 366g (12.9oz)
- Black Genuine Leather Sheath
- ABS & Zamak Handle with Epoxy Paint
- Razor Sharp Blade
- Ergonomic Handle
- Part Serrated 2.5″ Sawback
- Black Coated AN58 Stainless Steel Blade
- Heat Tempered to to 58-60 HRC Hardness
- Black Steel Hand Guard
- Black Steel Pommel