This is the fantastic Miguel Nieto Patrol Micarta Knife. A thick full tang sheath knife of exceptional quality measuring a total of 9.25 inches. The fixed blade is coated black and made from super tough AN-58 Inox Stainless Steel heat tempered to a hardness of 58 HRC and measures 4.5 inches.
The deluxe black leather sheath exudes quality, is extremely durable and features the Miguel Nieto logo stamped into the thick leather. The very comfortable handle is made from a strong micarta composite and has ridges cut out along its full length, with the beautiful wood grain design it appears to have waves in it. Razor sharp out of the box, a fine example of hand crafted Spanish knives.
Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century. These fine knives are hand crafted by true artisans.
- Total Length: 9.25″ (23.5cm)
- Blade Length: 4.5″ (11.4cm)
- Handle Length: 4.75″ (12cm)
- Blade Thickness: 4mm
- Knife Weight: 218g (7.7oz)
- Weight in Sheath: 299g (10.5oz)
- Handle Material: Light Red Micarta Composite
- Blade Material: AN-58 Inox Stainless Steel
- Heat Tempered to 58 HRC
- Full Tang Construction
- Deluxe Black Leather Sheath
- Hand Crafted in Spain