The Climber is a smooth textured compact folding knife designed and hand crafted by the legendary Miguel Nieto Spanish knife makers. The knife features a stunning part cocobolo wood and part stag horn handle. As it is non locking and has a blade under 3 inches it is UK legal to carry.
The spine of the knife has an ornate design in the stainless steel adding even more character to this lovely EDC knife.
The Nieto Climber EDC knife has a spear point shape blade constructed from high quality AN-58 stainless steel and comes lovely and sharp as it should. Perfect for use as an everyday carry knife.
- Overall Length: 6″ (15.2cm)
- Blade Length: 2.5″ (6.35cm)
- Closed Length: 3.75″ (9.52cm)
- Weight: 56g (2oz)
- AN-58 Stainless Steel Blade
- Heat Tempered to 58 HRC
- Part Stag Horn Handle
- Part Natural Cocobolo Wood
- UK Legal Carry
- Hand Crafted in Albacete, Spain