Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century. When producing blades only a high quality Spanish steel AN-58 is used, tempered to 58-60 HRC. All of their knives come extremely sharp.
With it’s lovely Madera Stamina wood handle the Miguel Nieto Alpina Knife is a gorgeous little knife. The deluxe brown leather sheath exudes quality and a belt loop. The Miguel Nieto logo is stamped into the leather. The Alpina knife has a gold plated hand guard and pommel. The sturdy steel AN-58 Inox blade won’t let you down as it is made from the finest steel. This fixed blade knife is a compact 8.25 inches, it is full tang, handmade and again it is very sharp.
- Total Length: 8.25″ (21cm)
- Blade Length: 4.5″ (11.43cm)
- Handle Length: 3.75″ (9.52cm)
- Knife Weight: 162g (5.7oz)
- Weight In Sheath: 226g (7.9oz)
- Handle Material: Madera Stamina Wood/Zamak
- Gold Plated Pommel & Hand Guard
- Blade Material: AN-58 Inox Stainless Steel
- Heat Tempered to 58 HRC
- Full Tang Construction
- Deluxe Brown Leather Sheath
- Hand Crafted In Spain