This knife is made by Jack Pyke of England and has three very useful blades. A general purpose fine edge sharp blade, a skinning blade with gut hook and a powerful saw blade. All stainless steel, sharp and in black, each have their own individual locking mechanism.
The handle has a nice woodland camo pattern. Open the knife measures 7.5 inches and closed it is 4,5 inches. Nicely weighted at 220g, well built and good quality.
- Total Length Opened: 7.5″ (19cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5″ (11.5cm)
- Weight: 220g (7.8oz)
- 3 Blades: Fine Edge, Skinning Gut Hook, Saw
- Individual Blade Back Locks
- Woodland Camo Handle
- Black Coated Stainless Steel Blades
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Textured Camo Handle
- Nylon Sheath
*360 Spin Image to come shortly (below is the Anglo Arms replica with black blades)