A very large Stiletto lock knife made by Golan, and we mean very large. Open, the knife measures over a foot in length, with a giant 7 inch handle and 5.5 inch blade. Nick named the ‘Big Boy’ stiletto, these are immensely popular with our customers.
The blade is a 5.5 inch rainbow effect coated stainless steel with a 3mm thick spine, tapered to a razor sharp point including false edge that further enhances the blade. It’s lightweight enough to open quickly, but heavy enough to feel absolutely incredible in the hand. This is definitely one of those knives that you don’t want to miss.
The handle is made from faux Mother of Pearl . The blade locks when opened fully with an industry standard liner lock mechanism.
- Overall Length: 12.5″ (31.75cm)
- Blade Length: 5.5″ (14cm)
- Blade Thickness: 3mm
- Handle Length: 7″ (17.8cm)
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Mother of Pearl
- Blade Shape: Dagger/Stiletto
- Blade Grind: Sabre/High Flat
- Lock Type: Liner Lock