Legal Information on Buying/Selling & Use of Knives,Crossbows & Airsoft Products
All products on Knifewarehouse.co.uk are UK legal to own providing you are over 18 years of age. We are UK based and abide by all laws.
- All of our knives are legal to own, but you cannot carry all knives in public. Please read the guide on this further down on ‘Carrying Knives‘.
- It is legal to own a crossbow in the UK if you are over 18, however it is illegal to hunt any live animal with one, even rats, pests etc.
- Swords that are hand forged are legal in the UK and can have a curved blade. Factory made swords must have a straight blade by law.
- Spring Assisted knives are UK legal at the time of writing. This may change in the future as the Government will be amending the Violent Crime Reduction Act. We will provide more information as we receive it.
- So called Zombie Knives are now banned in the UK. To be classed as a Zombie Knife it must have all three of these: 1. a cutting edge; 2. a serrated edge; and 3. images or words (whether on the blade or handle) that suggest that it is to be used for the purpose of violence.
We have some useful legal information from BASC (British Association for Shooting and Conservation), so please feel free to download and print this information.
It is illegal to sell knives, swords or crossbows to anyone less than 18 years of age